Pages

Friday 26 August 2016

Poetry



L.I To use a range of vocabulary to create a picture in the reader's head.

This week for Writing we did our lesson as a whole class instead of doing it in our groups. For writing we worked on writing a Poetry using Nouns, Verbs, Adjectives and Adverbs. For our writing session we were divided into groups of four and had to cooperate with each other in our groups the meanings for a Noun, Verb, Adjective and a Adverb. After that in our groups we had to write down 2 examples of a Noun , Verb , Adjective and Adverb. Soon we wrote a Poetry together in our groups using the Noun, Verb, Adjective and Adverb words we wrote down. Our writing Must Do Task was to write a Poetry by our selves using the same process we used in our groups. I learnt that a adjective is a word that describes a noun or pronoun. I was very struggling on picking words that will fit my poem to make it good. I think for next time I should find more catching and better words.

No comments:

Post a Comment