Pages

Thursday 26 February 2015

My time at the swimming pools

Learning intention I am learning to write a hook (an exciting beginning) that capture audience interest levels. “Wahoo’’, as I went down the hydro slide. My tummy was going to burst in a blink of an eye and it smelled like it was going to vomit. I just bumped my head as I reached to the bottom of the slide with my brother as well. When I made it to the bottom I made a huge splash and my face was all covered with water. Also my whole body. My brother said to me “ Come on Liam, lets go on the water slide and I said “This is fun!!!’’. I zoomed in the tunnel. The top of the hydroslide was filled up with kids. I was waiting for 2 minutes until it was my turn. The slide was like 10 metres down the hydro slide. It was so dark I couldn’t see a thing at all. I was screaming for pressures. The tall hydro slide was like 25 metres high. It was so slippery. There was lots of water on the stairs. The slide had a round about and a corner turn at the end of the slide. It was my fun day at the swimming pools and I'll do it again next time

No comments:

Post a Comment