Pages

Thursday 22 September 2016

Kiwi sport

For six weeks we have been learning kiwi sport with Miss Andy.We have been learning about kiwi sport for going into a sport one day. In Term 3 week 9 we all had to do a training round. Their were five stages, Stage 1, Stage 2 Stage 3, Stage 4 and Stage 5. The first stage was the discus roll, we had to try and roll the disc between the two cones. When I tried my score was 3 points. The second stage was the hoop throw, we had to throw the hoop and try to throw it into a tall pole. This part was hard for me because I couldn't get the hoop on the pole and I got 4 points. The third stage was the long jump, We had to jump and the more higher you get the less points you get. I made a jump and I came third place which means I got 3 points. The fourth stage was the shot put, we had to hold the ball on our shoulders and then try and bounce it into the hoop. I actually had 3 points because it got a bit difficult and the fifth stage was the sprints, 3 people had to run and go around as fast as they can. I went 5 times and had to have 2 points which was a good score. When we finally finished I actually got 15 in total, but the only person to come first place for the year 6's was Ofa because he ended up with 7 points which was amazing to hear but I had fun at kiwi sport and it was good.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Liam! I loved reading about your RJT experience. Wow, you did an amazing job on your circuit scores, well done!! 5 sprint shuttles is a fantastic effort Liam, and that showed in your score of 2, meaning you came second in your group, excellent work! Keep practicing the skills you learnt and you are sure to improve.
    Andy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. voltric 88 tour review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. best cheap shuttlecock

    ReplyDelete