Pages

Monday 19 September 2016

Character Trail

Nick Is a Young boy in the story of the dragon’s egg  
A Characteristic of  Nick is  An example of this is he is a kind boy at home and to the egg.


Nick also shows Respect when he looked after the egg and even with his friends as well.


To summaries the story of Nick that he is a kind, Happy, caring and a respectful young boy in the story.



L.I to comprehend/ Inference information in the text

Today I have been learning to describe the character about Nick in the story the Dragon's egg. I have been describing Nick in the story and I have finished my Character Trail about Nick. I am going to create another Character trail but this time someone else in the story like one of his friends or maybe his Mum and I will have another character trail.

 The thing that I found difficult was thinking about what Nick acts like and what he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment