Pages

Tuesday 22 November 2016

Blast from the past

Text title: Blast from the past
Author: By David Hill

I think the main idea of this text is to see how long they have been creating rockets
One example of a supporting detail is that the Chinese used basic rockets 900 years ago
Another example of a supporting detail is that used bamboo tubes and gunpowder to make a rocket
It is clear that the main idea is about how long they have been creating rockets

Because
Rockets have been ancient and have been historical wars from 900 years ago.
L.I to infer information in a text

Today I have been reading the book (Blast from the past) and have retold the story with the Main idea summary frame. I had to write down what the main idea of what we were learning about and also write down some examples about the story.

I haven't found anything difficult and this task was really easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment